Get on board!
What do Beacon employees like about working here? Ask them, and you will hear stories about growth and collaboration, creativity and best practice. We have a deep commitment towards supporting both students and teachers. Our faculty and staff play many roles in their daily lives. They are teachers, administrators, artists, coaches, parents, experts, counselors, community volunteers, and individuals who are committed to learning.
We are always looking for passionate and purposeful individuals to join our team. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and relevant documents.
|Mathematics Teacher||– Experience with international curricula, and with inquiry curricula design, development and implementation
– Teaching qualification and certification in Mathematics
– Mathematics teaching experience in a Secondary school setting
– A criminal record clear of any charges or convictions relating to children, and working with them Proven ability to effectively work within a team.
|– A relevant Masters degree
– Experience and qualification to teach at the IGCSE and IBDP level
– Up-to-date IBDP workshop training in Mathematics SL/HL
– International teaching experience in the IGCSE and IBDP
– A coherent, proven and accessible approach to critical thinking, and quantitative and qualitative literacy, within the Mathematics knowledge domain
– If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow.